Letters from the Philippines
Monday, May 16, 2005
  Hot and Humid
Definitely it is good to be back in the Philippines. I have no major complaints except for the hot and humid weather this summer season.

It is blistering hot in Metro Manila and humid. You sweat from the heat but your perspiration doesn't evaporate because of the humidity. This hot and humid weather reminds of the climate in Singapore.

When the sun goes down the temperature eventually goes down but not that significant.

Weather experts say this kind of weather will continue until July. They claim that the dry spell is caused by mild El NiƱo.

Because of the weather condition I think twice in going out of the house. I think twice because I only use public transportation such as the jeepney and shuttle services. It would be better if I drive but I don't know how to and the family auto is used by my father.
 


<< Home
life in the Philippines

Name:
Location: New Zealand

Writing about life in the Philippines and New Zealand

ARCHIVES
May 2005 / August 2005 /


Powered by Blogger